Monday, September 1, 2014

NEWS: Fan Encounter with Jamie Dornan

From Marian:

"The picture was the month August He was walking with his wife in the street I live que. Then he Entered in the bar and I asked (to take a picture). Nobody Recognized him. Some people even asked me who was the person que I took the picture with. Apparently he lives in the neighborhood! I hope I can see him again but it is quite impossible for me to have the same luck.

The funny fact. I was without my phone because I had just gone to the store to buy some cookies. Then I saw him and went running back to my house to get my phone. He was walking super slow so that is why I still saw him afterwords. Nobody even noticed That It was him. He even saw me running to my house and then back to him.

He was with his wife and a couple of friends."

Source: @50tonsdecinza

No comments:

Post a Comment