Thursday, November 6, 2014

NEWS: OPI Teams up with Fifty Shades of Grey for limited edition collection

OPI Fifty Shades of Grey
reallyree shared information on the collection coming out on January 1st, 2015.
Look great don’t they?! So here’s what you need to know!
OPI have announced the launch of six new limited-edition nail shades all by the upcoming movie Fifty Shades of Grey. As you’d expect, OPI Fifty Shades of Grey collection is mostly made up of gorgeous grey hues but there’s a surprise in there! One knockout red, called Romantically Involved, which represents the passion  of the story. I am a huge fan of grey nail polishes, so this is pretty exciting to me and I can’t wait to get painting!!
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador says, “The Fifty Shades of Grey book series is one of the greatest publishing sensations of all time, with more than 100 million copies sold to date….The collection captures the mood, feelings and emotions of this film with assorted hues of grey, ranging from glittering and gleaming silvers to cool grey crèmes to dark charcoal.”

OPI Fifty Shades of Grey – Shades:

  • My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up

  • Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red

  • Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous

  • Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!

  • Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray

  • Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment